The Lord will make a way, is the truth that gave rise to a daring faith among a small group of believers. It was that truth, “The Lord will Make a Way” that encouraged them to go, grow and glow for King Jesus.
By faith in God, good leadership, and faith in themselves as members of the body of Christ, in October of 1983, a small group of about 50 Christians (a.k.a. Charter Members) united to purchase three parcels of land and two buildings located at 4800 North Hanley Rd in Berkeley, MO.
This small group of believers came to be known as the Berkeley Heights Church of Christ. Through hard work and dedication, the congregation thrived and grew, and in October of 2005, were informed that due to the Lambert Airport Expansion we would have to relocate.
In September of 2006 God blessed us to find a beautiful facility, not far away. Our prayers had been answered and the congregation moved to our current location at 1239 N. Elizabeth Ave in beautiful Ferguson, MO.
The people of God formerly known as the Berkeley Heights Church of Christ, became the Ferguson Heights Church of Christ.
At that time the Ferguson Heights congregation embraced a new vision.
Our Vision…To become a community-sensitive church, meeting people where they are and ministering to them, using a holistic approach to ministry, while striving to obtain a spirit of Excellence.